Specific Procurement Notice Request for Bids / Goods
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Country: Arab Republic of Egypt
Name Of Project: Sustainable Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Management Project (SPMP)
Contract Title: Supply and installation of GC (MS System for the Ministry of Electricity and Renewable Energy
Central Laboratory of Electricity Transmission Company.
Loan N0/Credit NoJ Grant No.: GEFTF017336 RFB Reference No.: EG-EEAA-11492-GO-RFB
I .The Government of Egypt has been allocated grant funds (the “Grant”) from the GEF which are administrated by the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRI)) and executed by the Egyptian Environmental Affairs Agency (EEAA) toward the cost of the Sustainable Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Management Project (SPMP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract Supply and installation of GC /iMS System for the Ministry of Electricity and Renewable Energy – Central Laboratory of Electricity Transmission Company.
2 The Egyptian Environmental Affairs Agency (EEAA)/the Sustainable Management of Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) Management Project (SPMP) now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Supply and installation of GC /MS System for the Ministry of Electricity and Renewable Energy – Central Laboratory of Electricity Transmission Company.
- Bidding will be conducted through local competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “‘Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, dated January 2011” (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined m the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Egyptian Environmental Affairs Agency (EEAA), Eng. Ahmed Abdel-Hamid and inspect the bidding document during office hours from 0900 to 1700 hours at the address given below.
- The bidding document in English language may be purchased by interested Bidders upon the submission of written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of EGP 1500 (One Thousand Five hundred EGP) the method of payment will he Cash
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before May 14, 2019 12:00 noon (Cairo-Egypt Time) Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Bids will be rejected. Bids Will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives
- 7 All Bids must be accompanied by a “Bid Security” of EGP 30,000 or equivalent as stated in the Bidding Document.
- The address(es) leered to above is: Sustainable Management of Persistent Organic Pollutant Project (SPMP). Attention of: Eng. Ahmed Abdel Hamid, SPMP Manager Address: Bldo. No. 26, Street No. 100 Maadi, Hoor No. 4, Apartment No.3 , City: Cairo, Egypt
عن جريدة الأهرام